In RoboCop, the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate OmniCorp is at the center of robot technology. Overseas, their drones have been used by the military for years – and it’s meant billions for OmniCorp’s bottom line. Now OmniCorp wants to bring their controversial technology to the home front, and they see a golden opportunity to do it.
When Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) – a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit – is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. OmniCorp envisions a RoboCop in every city and even more billions for their shareholders, but they never counted on one thing: there is still a man inside the machine pursuing justice.
Did you know?
Top 10 'Robocop' quotes:
1. "Dead or alive, you're coming with me!"
2. "I'd buy that for a dollar!"
3. "Your move, creep."
4. "Come quietly or there will be… trouble."
5. "Your client's a scumbag, you're a scumbag, and scumbags see the judge on Monday morning. Now get out of my office, and take laughing boy with you!"
6. "My friends call me Murphy. You call me... Robocop."
7. "Excuse me, I have to go. Somewhere there is a crime happening."
8. "Old Detroit has a cancer. That cancer is crime."
9. "Bad language makes for bad feelings."
10. "These days, neighborhoods just seem to be the sort of places where bad things happen. Don't be nostalgic." Read More